Thursday, February 07, 2008

Winter Thunder

I think the storm system that caused all those tornados in Tennessee rolled through here last night… with less fury though but still intense. We had some major lighting and thunder and hard rain which put us to sleep last night. We were all missing spring. We were so blessed to have Mom here for a visit. She flew back yesterday after a 3.5 week visit after her pilgrimage with David, Gianni and Ela. She was very weak and tired due to bad flu that she got while in the Holy Land. She stayed a week with us and the rest with James, Aria and Sasha in West Roxbury. It was super nice especially since we got to see Aria and James and Sasha every weekend. They made the drive out and we hung, romped and ate some amazing meals that James cooked for us. Anyway, we had some museum, pool and other assorted romps included are an assortment of images of Mom’s stay, the Pyburn visits and other. I also include some recent drawings and my head xrays from when I got that surf board in my eye 2 years ago (just in case you were curious... I find them fascinating)

No comments: