Sunday, April 23, 2006

Walkway

The beginning of the week started with a monday holiday. Alfie and I and the kids collected stones from the woods to build a walkway between the houses. What really is needed is to knock out a portion of a wall and make a door between... There has been some talk maybe in future of making a sunroom that connects both houses but that is just at the brain level right now. The rock collecting proved to be way too much for me and I injured my back severely pulling up the last rock (the last one on the right in the picture). I have been hobbling along all week. Fortunately, Alfie had good energy and was able to finish it. Friday, the Baha'i holiday of the 1st day of Ridvan, was a total success with an all day romp with the Brandon family again. Four hours of hiking, the Ridvan observance in Amherst and then they came over/up to the house for pizza. I am still in awe how well our kids connect (and the adults too). I didn't bring my camera but I know Heather snapped a few along the way that I will post later. Here also is an Isaiah original self portrait from the pool.

No comments: