Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Dad, this blog's for you

Dad and I had a great jaunt a few months ago for Father's day and we came across this beautiful Timber Rattlesnake. I took a video of it but Dad's never seen it. Compadre, here it is. (the_rattlesnake) The weeks are rocketing by. Very busy. Very focussed. Lot to tell and not a single inspired, free moment. But will update later. Meanwhile of course I couldn't resist sneaking in a pic. Here, Aman has become the fifth knot. Isaiah didn't want to go with me on some errands (we were separating them) so while I was in the shower he took a bathrobe tie and tied himself to Aman with 4 knots. Aman's left leg and both arms served as the fifth knot so that I wouldn't separate them. Needless to say, Isaiah was bored at the animal shelter with Aman and missed his chance to go look at fish at the pet store (his latest fascination).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome video! Did you see the number of sections of the rattle? I think you can tell how old the snake is by the segments. Yes?

Anonymous said...

Oops, that last comment was from Aryn.