Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Co-Zee

These were some random pics in the previous post and this one. Some house pics from the inside, Alfie the entertainer at Ericka's bday party, damage to my bike tire on our last jaunt through Bull Hill, the move and others. We are now more than half way through our second week in our new residence and things are feeling cozy. Britt, Alfie and Irene flew to Chicago to celebrate Lise's 40th bday this past weekend and the boys and I spent a pretty spectacular weekend that ended in a leaf pile 6 ft (1.83 meters) high. It is absolutely amazing how much fun one can have in a 1.83 meter high leaf pile!!! We skated into it, scootered into it, dove into it, buried ourselves in it, threw it at eachother and just watched the majic as they floated down randomly in the breeze. Pics of that jaunt soon to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the next time any of you come to Chicago you contact me. I'd love to see you again on my own stomping grounds...