Saturday, January 20, 2007

Henry's Iceskating Party

Well, what can I say? I guess I should be slightly apologetic for for the heaviness (lo pesado) of that last entry. It was just something I had been pondering. I also was kind of hoping some sort of dialogue would happen... but somehow it doesn't ever really work out that way. It won't stop me from sharing but I guess that back-and-forth has to happen somewhere else...
We went to Isaiah's friend Henry's (see action shot below) bday party today. He is an amazing boy who we love to have over as often as possible. Henry and Isaiah were class mates in the shutesbury school and now don't see each other that often. They had the iceskating rink for an hour and it was great. It was Aman and Isaiah's first time on iceskates. Isaiah did well because of his familiarity with rollerblading. Aman did well with using a big 5 gallon bucket that he used for support. Here's a few pics from the event and some wishful pipecleaner thinking....

No comments: