Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Feliz Ayyam-i-ha!!

I am dog tired and not gonna make much sense but I can't resist. The Baha'i days of Ayyam-i-ha started on Monday and end on thursday. 4 (and sometimes 5) days of gift giving and service. The theme for us this year is actively trying to find a way to serve someone every day. We start off the hunt for gifts around the house with a prayer and each of us sharing a service story. This past weekend we drove to NY to be with the Ruhe family. We all got together for brunch on sunday with lots of good food, laughs and some truly memorable quotes (the second one is Jamal... of course who else... right?) ... and got to do some serious (Sledding_train) sledding on a really fast, ice-covered hill near Dad and Janet's house... (Isaiah_Jump) Friday the Fast begins... amazingly this will be my 26th consecutive year that I have been fasting... weird. Anyway, another reminder that tomorrow I am 41 years old and truhely gruhevy.

No comments: