Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Only Way

It looks like the only real way to do winter is to get out in it... Not much to report. Just a few saturday jaunts. While the kids were at their friend's house and Britt was having some chill time I went drove back to the swift river where we went kayaking in the fall. I wanted to see if it was frozen over thinking that might be a great skating adventure... Check out the images of what I found. Had the ice been a few more inches thick I probably would have attempted it.... it was exquisite!!! Like standing on a piece of 4 inch glass. (Swift_River_Ice)
Then I went and got the kids who were invited up to lake wyola in shutebury to go... ice fishing with Aiden... interesting stuff... these guys were prepared with lots of gear and we slid on the ice, got rides on the snowmobile, ate hot dogs and asked alot of questions. An intense snow shower while there made it magical.

No comments: