Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Primavera/Spring

You can see from some of the recently posted pictures that spring is rolling in around here. What a magical time. Flowers, leaves, grass, sun, smells, moisture. I have been working 2nd shift (2-11pm) a lot lately and have had some nice time to myself in the mornings after getting the boys off on the school bus. Today I went for my solo first bike ride of the year. 17 miles or so mainly on asphalt but some serendipitous downhill trail runs just happened to jump in along the way. Here's the run I did today. I found some more meanings for the name Aman today: trustworthy, safe, peace, protection without fear... Both of these guys are really growing quickly. Britt and I are so lucky to have these two wonderful boys as part of our lives... Here's an old pic of them on our bed in Costa Rica from a few years ago...

No comments: