Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursday Before

It is thursday night. The boys are fantastically wired and are calling each other ickle Amanikins and ickle Isaiahkins and giggling hysterically. They were tickling each other and laughing to tears... Now they are both perched on the office chair behind me as I write this pushing and pulling on my shirt as they navigate around the room. We are packing up getting ready for a needed two week visit to Costa Rica to visit family and they are very excited to say the least. All the siblings on that side of the family will be there except one... and this is our first family reunion of sorts in a long while... Here are some recent pics of a river hike we took last weekend. The water picture was me trying to capture the amazing shadow of water skimmers, those little bugs that sit on top of the water and run around. I have fascinated with the shape of that shadow for a while.

No comments: