Wednesday, March 12, 2008

All Hail the Skippy Shakes

So I have managed to conquer yet another day of Fasting. This is my 27th Fast and it is definitely a struggle although why I manage to stay so focussed and get so much done is beyond me and beyond the scope of tonight's ramble. So as I was saying... I conquered today and in so doing I have earned the right to describe ... the skippy shake (and no I am not still fasting just buzzing on the incredible amounts of sugar). So this incredible meal-in-a-cup normally consists of chocolate ice cream, a large scoop of peanut butter and milk. But since its creation James has taken it one step further and to this wondrous blend has added... a whole banana. This is blended to a smooth, creamy consistency and if done correctly is eaten with a spoon. Cafe Milagro in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica started us on this yummy tradition and we have gladly and proudly carried the skippy shake banner. Actually, here in my inspired, buzzing state... I think I will make up some t-shirts that say, All Hail the Skippy Shake!... anyone interested?

No comments: