Saturday, July 08, 2006

4th of July 2

On saturday I took the kids to Dad and Janet's place in Beacon NY. We had some very relaxing, chill time that involved walking, eating, swimming, exploring, as well as new videos and books. We went swimming in a great pool with Anna one day (it has been hot and muggy like only a New England summer can be). Isaiah and Aman both took huge leaps forward: Isaiah teaching himself the art of skateboarding (for real) and Amán the art of the scooter (again for real). They were both zooming down the street in the early morn with me watching them (praying for their protection under my breath). I now understand what my folks went thru with me... vamos a ver!!! We also had a chance to visit great grandma who is doing well aside from the fact that you have to retell your story to her each time you see her. She is sweet and showered the kids with sweets and they returned with lots of hugs.

2 comments:

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Diane said...

It's nice to see picture of the familly (I haven't seen Ana for a long time !!!).
A big hug to all of you...


Diane